Exam Study Book
Securities Exam’s 8 1/2″ by 11″ program comes in a 3-ring binder for ease of study.
The 400+ plus pages are divided into the major categories of the exam. Within each category, after every few pages discussing a test topic, there is a short quiz with clear explanations. Over 1,000 simulated questions with detailed explanations including FIVE final exams.
Designed specifically for the self-study student — the text is written in plain English with concepts explained clearly and hundreds of exam questions that will prepare you for the test!
Prepared by a C.P.A., the technical writing is concise and to-the-point; clear page presentation leads you through the key concepts and the frequent quizzes with expanded explanations allows you to lock-on to the test topics.
Use this program so that you understand the complexities of the Net Capital Rule and the Customer Protection Rule.
DATABANK of Final Exam
Designed to complement our Printed Materials, Series 27 DATABANK Practice Exams software is a convenient and effective method of testing a student’s overall comprehension of the material. Using DATABANK Practice Exams software prepares your for the actual test by presenting practice questions of similar complexity to that of the real exam.
- The program consists of 5 Final Exams drawn from the major topics found on the actual exam.
- Each question has a detailed explanation that not only explains which answer is correct, but also explains why the other answers are wrong for the more complex concepts.
- No two tests in DATABANK Practice Exams are the same — the depth of the question pool ensures that each question you sees is unique.
- All of the tests are weighted in the same manner as the material in the actual exam.
Requires internet access and will work on most computers, tablets, and smart phones, including Apple devices.
Supported browsers on Windows or Mac OS:
- Internet Explorer (Version 6 or Better) or
- Google Chrome or
- Safari or
- Firefox (Version 3.6 or Better)