Series 7 – SMART 7 on the Web + Books
Exam Study Text
The ten-chapter program comes in two 8 1/2″ x 11″ Volumes that thoroughly discuss the topics you will encounter on the Series #7 exam.
CLEAR DESCRIPTIONS AND GREAT ILLUSTRATIONS!
Short/concise practice quizzes are strategically interspersed within each chapter — which lets you start-and-stop whenever you want on a conceptual test topic!
THE TWO-VOLUME STUDY PROGRAM IS ACCOMPANIED BY:
CHAPTER EXAMS BOOKLET and FINAL EXAMS BOOKLET
- The Chapter Exams provide additional tougher questions than in the Two Study Volumes to force you to know the subject area.
- The Final Exams are additional exams — and the toughest yet — and are weighted in the same manner as the actual exam.
- All questions have a complete rationale — that is, what is the preferred answer and why the others don’t fit. The only #7 prep materials designed this way!
- A thorough dictionary of securities terms
The 1,000+ page program is CURRENT, COMPREHENSIVE, and packed with over3,000 simulated exam-tough questions with fully expanded answers!
What’s right, what’s wrong, and why!
SMART 7 on the Web
This internet delivered Series 7 exam study program eliminates books and has all material on the web!
The program is divided into the same ten “Chapters” as our Series 7 text and includes an on-line textbook that leads you through every topic – testing you on each major point.
It’s design has been field tested on thousands of students over the past 3 years and tailors the learning to your abilities!
It’s a dynamic program – it modifies your leaning sequence based on your strengths and weaknesses. If you’re having difficulty with a concept — you’re presented with the information in a variety of reinforcing methods until you master it! On points that you understand you’ll quickly move through a topic –- Nice!
The material covers over 1800 concepts arranged within the 10 major areas of the Series 7 exam. The practice questions clearly explain which answer is correct — and why the others are wrong for the more complex concepts.
The program has:
- Mastery Exams that include:
- Quizzes that test each of the 10 major areas
- Mid-term exams covering Equities, Debt, Options, and Trading Markets
- Final exams covering all 10 areas and weighted to reflect the actual nature of the Series 7 exam
- A Quick 7 Summary – that’s an easy-to-read condensation of the most important topics tested on the Series 7
- Detailed feedback on areas that need additional study
- Full text search capability through the Glossary and Quick 7 Summary
- 7 Secrets – tips for passing the exam!
- Browser on Windows or Mac OS and use:
- Internet Explorer (version 6 or better, only on Windows) or
- Google Chrome or
- Safari or
- Firefox (version 3.6 or better)
The content for the Series 7 is constantly updated. Changes are added to the material as they become available.
The license to use the Smart 7 expires one year after the purchase date. In addition, if the account does not show any activity for 60 days, the account will be made inactive. Should this happen, an individual account will be reactivated upon request any time during the one year license. Requests for reactivation should be sent to: email@example.com. You must reference your order number, date of order, full name, and email address when contacting support.
It’s suggested that this study approach is best used if you’re going to sit for the Series 7 exam within the next 6 months!