Series 65 Exam Study Book
Save $70 by ordering the Study Book and Online Data Bank at the same time.
The Series 65 600+ page program comes in two 8 1/2 x 11 inch perfect bound books (the Study Text and the Final Exams book). They are specifically designed for the self-study student!
- The Study Text contains “Micro-Sections” and great page formatting that allows fast reading and emphasizes key points that you’ll probably see on the exam. Additionally, strategic quizzes are frequently spaced as you go along.
- The Final Exam Book contains 10 Final Exams that will make sure there are no surprises when you sit for the real exam!
Key point: All questions have detailed expanded answers. Over 1,300 section questions and final exam questions in total - and they are “Exam-Tough”.
Series 65 Online Databank of Exams
Designed to complement our Printed Materials, the online Series 65 DATABANK of Practice Exams are a convenient and effective method of testing your overall comprehension of the material.
Using the DATABANK will prepare you for the actual test by presenting practice questions of similar complexity to that of the real exam.
The web based DATABANK Practice Exams:
- Always Up To Date
- Unlimited Quizzes for each of the major topics covered on the Series 65 exam:
- Economics & Analysis
- Investment Vehicles
- Investment Recommendations
- Legal Guidelines
- 30 Finals, covering material from all major topics, and weighted in the same manner as the material in the actual exam
- Each question has a detailed explanation that not only explains which answer is correct, but also explains why the other answers are wrong for the more complex concepts.
- No two tests in the DATABANK are the same - the depth of the question pool (approximately 5,000 questions) ensures that each question you sees is unique.
- All of the tests are weighted in the same manner as the material in the actual exam.
Please Note: Under the terms of the PassPerfect End User Licensing Agreement, each product is licensed to a single user and can be used for up to 1 year or until they pass the exam, whichever comes first.